Hi there fellas.. Come and Join Me people. Make yourself a BLOG!

● Jom Ekot ●

Thursday, August 4, 2011

MY FIRST : Poliklinik Sibu..hehe




Allergic!
Mr A attacked my mom last night so I accompany her to the clinic this morning. Like seriously, this was my first time going there. ahaha. sorry..for God sake, i laughed! i dont know why..but i found it hilarious watching people..i mean big crowd of people run into the front desk to take their tickets as the clinic opened!

macam sakai bha saia..ahaha.

but alhamdulillah..nothing serious bout my mom's allergic. with meds and lotion, she'll be fine. just pray for her. AMIN.

These are some pictures that i secretly captured in the clinic.
ENJOY!




This is my mom's ticket. ehehe. Long way to go.. :D





seriously..wow! haha





and suddenly..
this guy showed up.
slumber jak g klinik x k bju..ahaha.













|nssaheartyou

No comments:

Post a Comment